Property 11775 - Furnished Luxury Pearl District Condo
Rental Rate Options (USD)
Condo is $88-119 / day.
Monthly rate includes: hi speed internet, heat, hw. gym, electricity, cable access
See listing on airbnb for current pricing.
3+ month long stay eligible for a 7% discount!
Garaged Parking = $190 / month (Must request, subject to availability)
Payment and booking processes via airbnb for convenience.
General InfoType: Condo
Beautifully (and newly) furnished condo in an unbeatable location close to everything. Walk to restaurants, grocery stores, cafes, breweries, yoga, rock climbing, parks, river paths, trails, art galleries, theaters.
Everything is at your footsteps and yet a quiet oasis all at once. You’ll find countless eateries within a few blocks in all directions as The Pearl is home to many of Portland’s best restaurants.
With a walk score of 94 and bike score of 98 most everything is immediately available.
* 30 Seconds to Biketown
* 2 minute walk to the Streetcar
* 6 minute walk to Union Station
* PDX airport is a 20 minute drive or 40 minutes by Max Light Rail
Condo has all of the amenities you’d expect - including a full-sized wall-bed for guests.
* LEED Silver Certification
* Modern, comfortable furniture
* Balcony with Cafe Seating and BBQ
* Washer / dryer in unit
* Dishwasher / Disposal
* Large fridge / freezer
* High security building
* Hi Speed wifi internet
* Flat Screen TV
* Hulu, Netflix, and Xfinity logins
* All dishes, cookware, appliances
* Luxury king sized bed with memory foam
* Large closets
* Hardwood floors
* Central air conditioning
* Great floor plan
* Walk Score = 94!
* Bike Score = 98!! Biketown is Everywhere!
* Ovation Coffee and Tea
* Stunning views of Fields Park, Fremont Bridge, Willamette River, cityscape, and mountains.
It's a wonderful place to live or visit any time of year.
Nearby Attractions include:
* Pioneer Square
* Powells Books
* Portland State University
* Moda Center
* Oregon Zoo
* Saturday Market
* Riverfront Park
* Trendy Alphabet District (23rd)
* Portland Timbers, Portland Trailblazers
Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any additional questions!
To learn more about the Pearl District watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fAF9SQsOqaQ
VIEW on airbnb
- Minimum Stay: 1 Month
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Approx Sq Ft: 997
- Managed by: Owner
- Type: Condo
- View: City View
- View: Mountain View
- View: River View
- View: Trees/Park View
- Parking: Parking with Fee
- Air Condition
- Exercise Room
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
Cross streets: 10th Ave and Overton Street
City, St, Zip: Portland, Oregon, 97209